18 September 2008

Seafood seafood..

Sorry ya! These pics got a bit blur blur de....because of the light...hmm..


The kaloi fish...really very big oh!it dont have enough space to swim inside the aquarium already...


This is what we call "ABC" ..inside got fresh watermelon,cendol,fresh winter melon,and agar agar....nice one!My cousin having fresh coconut drink...Hehehe...



Watan ho Kueh Tiaw...got so many fresh seafood inside.very nice!Different taste with Miri one...Hehehehe...



This ar...Look like "wo niu" oh...But it's delicious neh!With the ginger sauce...Yummy Yummy!



Crispy daoo....The fish...like eating keropok ar!




I dont know what this call in english...my cousin told me is “软脚螃蟹”。。
Nice oh!!!!I never saw this at Miri lo...




SEAFOOD SEAFOOD....



me and my cousin spot this before we go...The "Special Drinks" at there....Even "KLCC", "BMW", "KLIA" also come out liao...Hahaha...But i didnt try it.Cause really fulll liao la......

5 comments:

dasolve said...

wah lao.... did not ask me go............

RachL said...

软脚螃蟹- it called "Soft Crab" heheh... yummy freid in crispy.. oh no i miss seafood at sabah...

EstherHuiLee said...

DAsolve =.= i at tawau neh that time!u wan?Come la...hahahaha...

EstherHuiLee said...

yaya rachelle!It's very nice ar!!!I starting miss it liao ....hehehehee

MR.pink-eclipse said...

K.L.I.A,BMW,KLCC,XYZ,CBA???
hahahaha...so funny these drinks' name...i wonder what they taste like...^^